1. RNA should be isolated using an appropriate method and re-suspended in RNase-free water.
2. Total RNA should be high quality (OD260/280=1.8~2.0, OD260/230≥1.7) and show two distinct rRNA bands.
3. The sample concentration should be greater than 20 ng/µl and total concentration should be > 1 ug.
4. Samples should be shipped at -20˚C with sufficient dry ice.
1. It is recommended to prepare genomic DNA using Column based or Magnetic based isolation kits.
2. DNA should be high quality (OD260/280≥1.8, OD260/230≥1.9) without degradation and any residual RNA.
3. The sample concentration should be greater than 20 ng/µl.
4. Samples should be shipped at 4˚C with sufficient frozen gel packs.
1. Write the sample information clearly and secure the written label to the tube using transparent tape.
2. Seal each sample tubes or PCR plates with Parafilm to prevent samples from leaking or evaporating. All samples should be packaged inside a 50 ml tube or holding rack.
3. DNA should be shipped at 4˚C using frozen ice packs.
4. RNA, chromatin, cells, and tissue samples should be shipped at -20˚C using sufficient dry ice.
5. Send a copy of the Sample Submission Form (provided to you via e-mail at time of order)
6. Ship samples to the following address:
F12, Bharathidasan University Technology Park, Khajamalai Campus,
Tiruchirappalli - 620 023, TamilNadu, India.
Phone : +91-431-2963465
Copyright © 2020-2022 ONEOMICS - All Rights Reserved.